Enrolments are welcome for students living in the Mission Heights Primary School home zone at all Year levels.
Students must live in the school zone for a minimum of one school year from their starting date.
Please note that Mission Heights Primary School’s zone is different to Mission Heights Junior College in some areas as both schools are independent of each other.
We regret that no out of zone enrolments will be accepted until further notice. Please call the school office on (09) 277 7888 to confirm you are in the school zone before proceeding with the enrolment and to confirm which documents are required to show proof of address.
New Entrant Dates for 2021
There are two intakes each term for students who turn 5 in order to ensure a smooth, well prepared transition to school.
- Intake 1 : Tuesday 9th February.
- Intake 2 : Monday 15th March. Preschool visits on 3rd March and 10th March
- Intake 1 : Monday 3rd May. Preschool visits on 31st March and 8th April.
- Intake 2 : Monday 7th June. Preschool visits on 26th Mary and 2nd June.
- Intake 1 : Monday 26th July . Preschool visits on 23rd June and 30th June.
- Intake 2 : Monday 30th August. Preschool visits on 18th August and 25th August.
- Intake 1 : Monday 18th October. Preschool visits on 15th September and 22nd September.
- Intake 2 : Monday 22nd November. Preschool visits on 10th November and 17th November.
To download an enrolment pack click on the links below.
Alternatively contact us to receive enrolment forms and information by mail.