The MHP Board of Trustees meets every fourth Thursday in the Administration Building in Meeting Room 1 from 5.00pm onward.
MHP Board of Trustees
All of New Zealand’s state and state-integrated schools have a board of trustees. The board of trustees is the Crown entity responsible for the governance of Missions Heights Primary School. The board is responsible for establishing the School’s charter, which sets out the aims and objectives of the school and ensuring that the school provides a safe environment and quality education for all its students.
- Mrs Caroline Bush – Principal
- Mr Ajenesh Lal – Chairperson & Finance
- Mrs Sian Grant – Deputy Chairperson
- Mr Paul Hale – Finance
- Mrs Jenny Wang – Property
- Mrs Anne Singh – Property
- Mrs Karen Hishey – Staff Representative
NZSTA is an independent organisation that represents and provides services to boards of trustees across New Zealand. Click on the link above to connect to their website for further information.